#Repost from @asiko_artist with @repostapp
HAD TO REPOST THIS
Salute to @asiko_artist
What models should know
So following on from last weeks things a photographer should know when photographing a model, I decided to flip the script. To my aspiring models and newish models;
1. If you make a commitment to a shoot, turn up or give the photographer considerable notice that you won’t be shooting with him/her. A photographer puts a lot of time, money and effort into planning a shoot. Be professional.
2. Practise Practise Practise before the shoot. Look through magazines and editorials for ideas on posing.
3. Please always have accurate sizes on your personal profiles (like Model Mayhem). There’s nothing more annoying than a supposedly 5’9 turning out to be 5’7.
4. Watch shows like ANTM and the Face, you will be surprised what you learn about posing and model psychology. If you don’t know what ANTM is, quit now.
5. As a model you are an important part of the shoot, so turn up on time and give off a good vibe, everybody wants to work with models with a great attitude; nobody wants to work with a grumpy boots.
6. Some photographers won’t show you the images on the back of their camera, its nothing personal.
7. Ask for feedback during the shoot, so you know what you are doing is working.
8. For the sake of the living God, change your look and expression during the shoot. Don’t give the same look and pose the whole shoot, its boring and uninspiring.
9. Agree a time when the photographer will deliver the images. Be patient and remind him from time to time.
10. Don’t perv on the photographer, he/she is not a piece of meat either. LOL ok that doesn’t usually happen.
This is Patrick, his agency is AMCK, he was one of our models for a client shoot a few weeks back. He was great to work with, great personality, upbeat and always up for trying new things. I loved his unconventional look. Edited on my phone using snapseed. #love #art #portrait #photography #model #boy #asiko #instaart #photooftheday #potd #picoftheday #bestoftheday #instagram #instagramhub #instahub #igdaily #instamood # instadaily #igers #hair #fineart (at Lewisham)